Final (and only) bracketology of the year - entirely too busy, we'll see how it goes:
S-Curve order - so 1 through 4, 5 through 8, 9 through 12, etc.
1. Gonzaga, Arizona, Kansas, Baylor
2. Kentucky, Auburn, Villanova, Tennessee
3. Duke, Purdue, Texas Tech, UCLA
4. Wisconsin, Illinois, Arkansas, Providence
5. Saint Mary's, Houston, Iowa, UConn
6. Alabama, LSU, Texas, Boise St.
7. San Diego St., USC, Murray St., Michigan St.
8. Colorado St., Seton Hall, Ohio St., Memphis
9. TCU, Virginia Tech, North Carolina, Loyola-Chicago
10. San Francisco, Marquette, Creighton, Indiana
11. Texas A&M, Michigan, Iowa St., Davidson / Miami (FL)
12. Wyoming / Oklahoma, UAB, South Dakota St., Richmond
13. Chattanooga, Vermont, New Mexico St., Akron
14. Colgate, Montana St., Longwood, St. Peter's
15. Delaware, Yale, Georgia St., Jacksonville St.
16. Cal St. Fullerton, Norfolk St., Bryant / Wright St., Texas Southern / Texas A&M-Corpus Christi
Bold Italics indicates auto-bid - will update based on Big Ten/AAC outcomes, but those will not change seeding.